9 June 2013

This week...

...I learnt to do some patchwork!


I said I wanted to have a go at patchwork as part of my 22 before 22 list and now I am absolutely hooked! This is just the practice run for another ongoing project which I can't really say any more about now in the case the person(s) involved happen to see this post (unlikely, but you never know), but I'm hoping I should be able to reveal all in the next couple of weeks. In the mean time I'm planning a desperate scrabble round my craft cupboard to dig out every last little scrap of fabric so that I can get back into my sewing grove and get patching!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh yay, it looks so neat! Love a cheeky bit of patchwork now and then.. Hx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm proper addicted now, but most of my fabric is in Dorset and I have no idea what to make next! xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, they are greatly appreciated, always read and make my day!!